View Single Post
Old 03-29-2007, 07:28 PM   #16
BettisFan
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 5206
Default Re: When, oh when will it ever end???

Quote:
Originally Posted by memphissteelergirl View Post
So last night I'm at choir rehearsal at my church. I have on my Bettis jersey and a couple of the musicians start a little trash talk (they are CryBoy fans). At first I took it in stride...all in fun, right? So one of them asks "What ever made you think the Steelers were any good?" My answer: "Oh, 5 Super Bowl Rings." So he comes back with "And how many of those did they steal." Y'all, I really had to remember I was in church. So I put my hand up and said, "Hey, stop right there. I am not gonna go there with you." He let it drop then.

OK, we are one season removed from the SB and people are still raggin' that the game was given to us by the officiating. I don't know about the rest of you, but I am getting a little sick of having to defend the Steelers' win in SBXL. Never mind that it was arguably the greatest playoff run in NFL history-a 6th seed winning the whole thing??? C'mon now!!

Anyway, that's my vent for the day...
Dont let them do that crap, almost on every team forum in the nfl they all say that the officals were bribed, or cheated or somethign for us but they just say that becuase their team either wasnt there or they lost so u know its just being a sore loser, and ask ur cryboy fans "whens the last time you guys have been to the SB... recently....i think not"

Vist My blog at www.moesportsblog.com
BettisFan is offline   Reply With Quote