MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,243 Times in 1,804 Posts
Default Re: STEELERS DRAFT

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelcitysfinestXL View Post
WHY DOES EVERYONE INSIST WE DRAFT A CORNER ON DAY ONE IF AT ALL!!!! Yes we do need to draft a running back. If we get a LB and WR in the first 2 rounds (not neccessarily i that order either) look for us to take a long look at a few running backs that may slip to the third round. he doesnt have to be big but it would help. I think if the steelers havent started to narrow down the takent in the first round to 2-4 potential 1st round picks, the we should shop our pick for a later 1st rounder and a extra 2nd and/or 3rd. Somebody big may fall into our lap at 15, i mean who the hell thought Lienhart and bush would drop the way they did??? Theres alot of late 1st and 2nd rnd. potential at LB and besides Gaines Adams and Calvin Johnson,i dont think there is much separation between the rest of the WR's and LB's in the 1st and 2nd round.
lol.....ummmmm the steelers were 10th in the league in rushing yds gained...and 20th in the league in giving up passing yards. hmmmmmm....10.....20....yeah your right....
MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote