View Single Post
Old 10-05-2005, 07:46 AM   #8
SteelerzGirl
Banned

Member Number: 689
Default Re: Here We Go! from Ebensburg, PA

Hey Prosdo... Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm glad to be here! Cute lil smilie guy you got there. Yes, the Steelers do rule!

bigbensgirl7... Thanks for the welcome and the kind words. Love your screen name. Ben is a good QB and such a hottie! Have you checked out Jake Delhomme? Yea, he's a Panther (gasp!), but dang he's hot! (wipes sweat from brow and drool from mouth, lol) What do you think of my Steeler Troll? I dunno... It kinda makes me think I'm having a bad hair day. But I'm a brunette! Hmmm... Maybe I need to change it. I'll have to think about it. I'm glad there are some girlies around amonst all this testosterone! It's nice to be welcomed by another female.

BlitzburghRockCity... Thank you so much for your welcome. Everyone seems so nice and friendly here. I'm not sure if we know each other or not. Please feel free to PM/IM me and we can discuss. Rock on!

SteelR1... Clever name ya got there. I like it! Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm happy to be here and hope to get to know everyone better.
SteelerzGirl is offline   Reply With Quote