Old 04-12-2007, 03:56 PM   #5
Haiku_Dirtt
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1645
Default Re: Ten questions being asked about the draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
1)kinda disagree. when c. weiss calls b. quinn the perfect mix of manning and brady you gotta think the hype machine is in over drive.
2)calvin johnson should be the 1st pick in the draft.
3)kinda scary thought about anderson and moss. alot have one of them projected as a steeler.
4)i read someone say jamarcus is more like big ben than culpepper
5)kirwan has compared kalil to mangold as far as being a safe pick. cant argue with that.
6)peterson can go anywhere from 3-16. green bay could have him fall into their lap like another projected top 3 pick.
7)would anyone argue if we traded up 6 spots to draft okoye?
8)quarterback schmorterback. pretty weak class this year.
9)i think the potential for alot of trades is mostly hype that keeps turning the draft into such a celebreated event. the anticipation of alot of movement is definitely good for ratings.
10)zac deiossie has the pedigree. im also curious to see how jordan palmer and johnnie lee higgens (poor mans ted ginn?) down at UTEP will do as pro's.
Quinn the "perfect mix"? I don't know what he means but the hype machine is in something more like hyperspace.

Kalil would fit into the Steeler mold like a snug leather glove. If we could only hide him in the closet -errrr I mean basement until the 15th round...

I wouldn't argue about Okoye being in Latrobe but the impending o-line trouble better be well-addressed.
Haiku_Dirtt is offline   Reply With Quote