View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 02:02 AM   #2
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: hardlyworking and livingwithmommie a invite

Im sorry did you say debate?

Maybe I misheard you?

Seems your King Of Debate has thrown in his towel the post after your derogatory 'invite' to the 'most obnoxious Pats posters I know'

At least he has the good sense to know when he cant win an argument.

Here is a quotation direct from his answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amwreck

Oh, I don't really debate the patsie issue anymore, Slash. They own us. They are 2-2 because they suck, yet they kicked the crap out of us because they have our number. Based on that, I don't have a leg to stand on. But, I will enjoy watching this team spiral into oblivion. In three years, they will be a distant memory. A team that once was. As it is, Brady will soon be complaining about the lack of protection he gets, or the inability of his receivers to get open. He might even complain about the offensive coordinator - oh, I guess not. And the great thing is that the more I say about the patsies, the more it raises smfur's hackles. You'll notice that Mike takes everything in stride, but smfur gets... well her responses would suggest that she get's frustrated by our comments. She whines just like her girlfriend Marsha.

Note to patsie puffs that come to debate me. Bite me. Go away.
Slash - if you fall flat on your face much more you are going to end up requiring extensive plastic surgery.

I would also like to point out that your whining and crying about various comments and actions outside the direct field of play is doing your fellow Steelers fans a dis-service.

Keep doing it though - its nice to know you are still capable of posts that make me laugh out loud.

Cheers

One Of The Most Obnoxious Pats Posters You Know
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote