View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 10:05 AM   #4
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: hardlyworking and livingwithmommie a invite

Quote:
Originally Posted by slashsteel
Everyone of your pathetic posts make me laugh, I was just wanting to spread your humor around. I think Ammy was just taking the low road as some people think it is a waste of time to even debate with clowns like you.

Nobody is crying and whining boy, if your too much of a pussy to talk smack over there it is ok, like I said I expected you to pussy out anyways. One day you will wake up and realize that you are as clueless as I have pointed out in numerous of threads, and the only dis-service is that you actually spend more time on this board than a puff one I am sure. Delusional that you actually believe that your drivel brings anything insightful to this forum.

That Latrobe invite is still open if you have the cohonas. But like you have proved not only are you classless but your gutless to boot. :)
Hey Slash,

I think that its really cute that you find yourself so confused all the time.

One minute you are moaning about how much time I spend on Steelers forums - the next minute you are inviting me to join another one.

Ever seen the film 'Single White Female'?

Well, you remind me of the stalker - its funny that just days after I use the word 'cojona's' on another thread - you are using it too!

Although I have to admit mis-spelling it does make you look a little simple.

I see that your hero 'Ammy' uses the phrase 'patsie puffs' quite alot - and whadyaknow? - YOU use it too.

You should take a leaf out of your hero Amtrack's book - know when you are beaten.

Cheers

NM
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.

Last edited by Livinginthe past; 10-07-2005 at 10:08 AM.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote