View Single Post
Old 04-13-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default So its goodbye to LITP........

.....the Mod and hello (again) to LITP the token Patriots member at SF

Mike has asked me to step down as Mod due to the recent contentious nature of the board - alot of which can be directly attibuted to me being a Patriots fan.

While im slightly disappointed with the timing (as it makes Suitanims pathetic rant seem like the catalyst for this change) I can't argue with the general reasoning behind the decision.

When I voluteered to be a mod it was with the genuine intention of offering to help out in a transitional period, i'd like to think that I have helped maintain the high quality of this MB, and Mike took me at my word.

As far as I am aware there weren't a great deal of Steeler fans who put there hand up for the position, if they did I doubt LITP the mod would ever have become a reality.

Its been mostly a pleasure to help out here and it has definitely given me a healthy respect for how much work goes on behind the scenes to maintain such a quality board.

Its time for another poster or two to take the reins - I genuinely wish them good luck, im sure they'll get a real buzz from helping the board out.

Props to all those who put their personal isues to one side to make SteelersFever run smoother.

Nigel
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote