View Single Post
Old 10-07-2005, 03:33 PM   #8
slashsteel

Member Number:
Default Re: hardlyworking and livingwithmommie a invite

BTW chicken noodle you don't have to respond to this but here is what Ammy had to say back about your drivel.

Quote:
Is it Monday night yet? With over two weeks between games, I am going nuts. I am beginning to hate more and more. It's like an evil that is growing and can only be driven out by Steeler football.

You know what, let him know I started debating anyways and he can come try to argue why marsha should be in the HOF. Then, when all is said and done, I can ban his ass so as to keep this place from getting overrun by patsie puffs. Just remember, they are like cockroaches, once you see one or two, you know there are hundreds waiting in the walls. That noise you hear in the dead of night? patsie puffs scurrying inside the wall behind the toilet trying to find a way to get out and lay their eggs in dried urine. They are some of the nastiest creatures on the planet. The only real difference is that cockroaches will survive the nuclear holocaust but patsie puffs won't even survive a losing season.

LMFAO !!!! Too damn funny. He is calling you out punk, go over and respond. :)