Old 04-18-2007, 09:12 PM   #4
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: NFL | Okoye admits to marijuana use

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
a college student blazing an "L"???

what is amazing is that these 3 actually admitted it.

i doubt any of these 3 drop out of the top 10. if so we better jump on any of them and send that card up to the commish in 10 seconds.

one of our esteemed posters (whos word i look at as good as gold) recalls mean joe green firing up the ganj' in a jazz club, back in the day. shit happens (but these players shoulda been coached to "deny everything".

this is a suprising story with 3 such high profile players. i think this is what caused l. white to drop and it still seems the twinkie munchies are getting the best of him. however it is also what caused warren sapp to drop. whether or not he still fires up, we dont know. all we know is hes a sb champ.
Wasn't the Warren Sapp thing just unsubstaniated rumors?

I thought they caused him to drop down to the middle of the 1st round, but then it turned out he hadn't admitted to smoking weed at all.
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote