Thread: Praise Report
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 08:47 AM   #1
stlrtruck
THE PRINCESS' Daddy
Supporter

Member Number: 2398
Default Praise Report

I wanted to put out a thread just THANKING GOD for his mercies, grace, and healing that he has brought to my brother.

My brother is 40 years old and has been on kidney dialysis for 6 months, meaning he has also been on the transplant list for the same amount of time. This past weekend he got a call on Friday night saying they had a kidney that was a perfect match for him. He had to be in the hospital Saturday morning to be prepped for surgery. They kidney, missed the first flight to Tampa, and after it finally landed just before noon, it went through a few hours of tissue tests and after 4 hours of surgery, my brother received a new kidney.

His healing process has been rapid. The kidney processed 450cc of urine while he was still in recovery. A day after surgery he was off the IV drip and was drinking fluids again. Although his stomach is still a little sore and getting up and down is slow, the nurses say that he is progressing ahead of normal schedule.

My brother does not believe that God exists. I asked him the other day how long people wait on the transplant list he said 4-5 years. He waited 6 months and got a perfect match the first time! According to the doctors and nurses that is a low percentage shot. I asked my brother do you even think now that maybe God is looking out for you? He had no response. However, I know that God is working in his life.

So today I just give thanks to God above for his miracles. The miracle of a perfect match, the miracle of a short wait, and the miracle of quick healing!

Let me Honor you Father with Praise and Worship!!!!

60 Minutes, 53 Men, 6 Trophies,1 NATION. . .STEELERS NATION!!!
Sig courtesy of STEELAX04
stlrtruck is offline   Reply With Quote