View Single Post
Old 04-24-2007, 05:10 PM   #1
pittsburghp8baller
Head Coach
Supporter

Location: In A Place Where There Is No Other Hockey Fans!!!!!!
Member Number: 5365
Default anyone else like Colt Brennan/Hawaii?

i was born in hawaii and have always remained a big-time Hawaii fan (along with Notre Dame- weird combo huh) and i was wondering if they was any other Hawaii/Colt Brennan fans among steeler nation.

i know its a little early to be talking college football season especially since the draft is just this weekend but my brother and i just got in an arguement over who we think is the top QB left in college now. he says its Brian Brohm, while i agree i feel that Brennan could actually be better. Both bring great things to the table. in the end i think completing 73% of your passes (then when you factor in dropped balls he would actually be closer to 80%) while throwing it close to 500 times is something you just cant ignore. he has all the tools that you need to make it in the NFL- size, arm, knowledge of the game (when to throw, who to throw it to, coverage, blitzes) and something that always helps- hes very mobile. i dont know how many people will actually agree with me so watch Hawaii this year they play on ESPN four times this year. youll get a chance too see a very special QB who i think doesnt get enough credit