View Single Post
Old 04-25-2007, 06:35 PM   #11
Elvis
Banned

Member Number: 2390
Default Re: Who Should The Raiders Chose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silver & black View Post
I would like to see us trade down. I don't want either Russell or Quinn. I don't think either is a legit #1, or worth the money that goes with it.

I'm torn between Calvin Johnson and Adrian Peterson. CJ is the safe pick and the best player in the draft. AP is a playmaking RB that can help any QB. Lamont Jordan is not a starting quality back, and neither is Rhodes. They may do well as a tandem, but I don't think either of them can carry a team.

We need another QB. Andrew Walter is a ??? at this time. I'm not writing him off, but his confidence may have taken a huge hit after last season. I think he deserves another shot with a better O line, coaching and scheme, but we desperately need some quality depth at the position. If we trade down, we could still get Edwards or Stanton. I think both of these guys could be solid QB's in the NFL, at a lot less money than Quinn or Russell.

I can't wait for this to be over. If we ever have the #1 pick again, I might have to shoot myself!
Nice ideas for your Raiders.. I think that the Raiders would be alot better off trading down myself and maybe getting A Peterson at RB.. but you have to work on your O Line the rest of the draft and get a young QB in the 2nd, there is no ? that the Raiders need some talent at QB to me. I have a good friend that is a Die Hard Raiders fan...bless his heart.. But I think that your way of thinking would be good about your team (Raiders) Good Luck Bud..
Elvis is offline   Reply With Quote