View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 08:56 AM   #17
Cape Cod Steel Head
Assistant Coach

Member Number: 545
Default Re: Congress Must Cut Off Bush Family War Profits Part 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth View Post
If you know where Osama is ...or isnt..please pass that information on to Homeland security..the knowledge would be appreciated. As we have posted before...(and is easily veriafiable)...there WERE known connections between Sadaams regime and Bin Laden....of course Sadaams regime has stated that they were not about terrorism, and hey who are we to not believe them...right?
..as for WMD's...how did Hillary...Durbin...Pelosi..and the rest of the Dems vote when presented with the same information that was presented to the president?...Please dont ignore the inconvienent truths.
No, unfortuanetly I don't know where Osama is. But if you give me 421 BILLION dollars which is what this inane war has cost thus far ,not to mention hundreds of thousands of lives, I'm pretty sure I could find him. You say you've found connections between Sadaam and Al-Qaeda? I find that hard to believe considering the C.I.A. couldn't ,and neither did The Senate Committee on Intelligence. Keep on drinking the Kool Aid, and I hope you don't lose any loved ones in this senseless war.
Cape Cod Steel Head is offline   Reply With Quote