View Single Post
Old 04-27-2007, 10:19 PM   #12
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Hipchest Mock Draft - (with trades)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony hipchest View Post
"pep" will find his way on a roster, and cost withstanding, i'd prefer him to brian st pierre, but i wouldnt count on him to be able to beat batch out of the #2 spot.

a logical spot might be him to detroit, assuming they trade mccown to the raiders. (talk about 6 degrees of seperation- oh harrington where art thou?)
Agreed, I think Culpepper will find his way onto someone's roster.

The problem is QB's like Culepper and Bledsoe (big arm, big rep) seem to find it difficult to get their heads around being a #2 QB - its the solid, high percentage guys (Kitna) who do ok in that area.

If Culepper doesn't win a starting job by the end of this year/start of next year I think he will retire.
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote