Old 04-29-2007, 07:45 PM   #17
Godfather
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 547
Default Re: Pittsburgh Steelers 2007 Draft Class

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersboy1388 View Post
WOW... That's pretty much all i can say.. i am incredibly dissapointed... No reciever help... dallas baker? who the hell is that? so he's from florida big woop... look at chad jackson where has he gone?? oh yeah that's right buried on the patriots depth chart behind donte stallworth, randy moss, wes welker. Shows he was a great reciever... WE WERE ONE PICK AWAY FROM FRICKING DWAYNE JARRET!!!!!! how is that both kevin kolbert and mike tomlin are willing to trade up for a punter and not for a more decorated and proven reciever. I say we should have given carolina our 2nd and 3rd picks for dwayne... he's just that good... but even if we didn't get dwayne jarret... Lamar Woodley? i mean come on! Has his stock not been free-falling since the all-star game? we could have even got the hampton OLB Justin durant a little more unproven but if ur willing to take the risk on lawrence timmons u sure as hell better take a risk on justin durant. EVEN A CB WOULD DO!!!! Eric Wright CB UNLV was available!!!! i just cannot contemplate this draft at all... its got an fat "F" written all over it... i give mike tomlin 1-3 years b4 he is fired for good... i also wish kevin colbert director of football operations be fired with tomlin...
Come on man...Eric Wright has major character issues. Not a Rooney or Tomlin type of guy. Woodley was a good second-round pick. Jarrett cold just as easily be overrated as a guy from Florida, maybe even more so considering the current state of PAC-1 defenses. Dissing a seventh-round pick is kind of silly.
Godfather is offline   Reply With Quote