View Single Post
Old 05-10-2007, 06:34 PM   #8
boLT fan
Team Captain

Member Number: 901
Default Re: Rank your top 10 current NFL RBS ;)

1. LaDainian Tomlinson No comments needed, he's the man

2. Steven Jackson Maybe the most underrated player in the league. And yes, I have him above LJ. And I love any RB that runs over people

3. Larry Johnson GREAT RB, but maybe a little overhyped after that season. Again, I like him because how he runs people over

4. Frank Gore Hard to know who should go first between him and Alexander, but I think Gore is better.

5. Shaun Alexander Good runner, but goes down a little to easy for my taste. For a guy with his decent size, he should break tackles a little better.

6. Edgerrin James Even LT would struggle with that Arizona o-line. Will still be a big threat for season to come.

7. Willis McGahee I'm suprised no one else had him here. He played behind a horrible o-line and still was a top 10 running back, IMO. He'll dominate in Baltimore.

7. Willie Parker Showed he could be the number one guy and should keep producing for a lot more years.

8. Deuce McAllister Was a good RB even before this year, but he finally got some attention he deserved.

9. LaDainian Tomlinson Yes, LT gets on the list twice.

10. Warrick Dunn Getting old, but still a good player for a couple of years, even if he is a midget.
boLT fan is offline   Reply With Quote