Old 05-11-2007, 06:14 PM   #15
fansince'76
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1984
Default Re: Ricky Williams Tests Positive For Pot Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugawzi View Post
Definitely a shocker. Ricky was doing good, and hadn't tested positive for weed for a long time. I guess the desire to get high outweighed the desire to play NFL Football. His choice, his life. Some things said earlier in this thread: Ricky WON'T be accepted into the CFL this year, or maybe ever again. He can apply for reinstatement in to the NFL in Sep. but it's highly unlikely the Dolphins will accept him back, considering the "character" word being used a lot by Cam Cameron, and also because the position was addressed in the draft, before this last failed test. So, for those predicting that Miami's season is over, or that we will be in the "middle", the prediction really has no basis. The Steelers have gone through as much change, in personnel and players, as have the Fins this offseason.
Fugawzi, I am assuming from your avatar that you're a Dolphins fan? I am surprised you're not pissed as hell at Williams for the way he completely bailed on you after you spent 2 years building your team around him. Hell, I'm a Steelers fan, and I'm still pissed at him for the way he did the Dolphins. I have to say I admire your capacity to forgive.
fansince'76 is offline   Reply With Quote