View Single Post
Old 10-11-2005, 08:50 PM   #24
shevdog
Team Captain

Member Number: 120
Post Re: Deion Sanders to the Steelers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportthenation
We really need some help in our secondary it seems. We just couldn't shut down Brady last game and he picked our secondary apart at crucial moments. What can the Steelers do to strengthen their secondary? Maybe we should trade Willie Parker while he still has some trade value. After all, we do seem to have a pretty full backfield. Do you have any thoughts?

Deon Sanders???

Nooooooo!!!!!!!

I can't stand Deon Sanders.

I do agree that the Steelers should still work a bit on strenghtening the secondary. If Rod Woodson could get some youth back, I'd say get him back. That's a pipe dream. I'll stop there since I have no real suggestions for the secondary.

Steelers would be stupid to get ride of Willie Parker. I've like him as a running back before he hit the spotlight this season. I think the Steelers should invest in Willie Parker for the future of the running game. Remember, the Bus was going to retire after 2004. He is sticking with it just one more year. I doubt the Bus will drive on in the 2006 season. As for Duce, I hope he gets in gear so that Willie, Duce, and Haynes can hammer it out in 2006.

Steelers Football: Simply the Best!
shevdog is offline   Reply With Quote