View Single Post
Old 06-03-2007, 11:26 AM   #42
Smashmouth225
Draft Prospect

Member Number: 5469
Default Re: AFTER THE FALL: Wiser Roethlisberger looks to return to form in 2007

I think Big Ben will tear the league up this tear. I'm not looking for 4000-5000 passing yards but @ least 3500 and 28 tds and 14 int. Excuses are like ***holes and everyone has one so i'm going to say the accident and the emergency surgery did play a part in Ben's struggles. That is not the only reason though; O-line sucked big time and i'm going to put that on both the coaches and the players. It's obvious after XL these dudes(O-line) forgot they had a title to defend. Isn't it the coaches reponsibility to get these guys ready. This is the same group that during the SB run played lights out. I don't recall @ anytime during this run Big Ben getting crushed like he did. The line has always a strenght and one of the best in the NFL to fall like it did was sad to watch. Jeff Hartings was the weak link on the line believe that. Watch tape against Jacksonville, San Diego or even Oakland and watch how the middle was getting blown up. I'm not worried about Big Ben but the big guys up front has got to handle there business. It's no reason they shouldn't get it done they have done it before.

Last edited by Smashmouth225; 06-03-2007 at 11:27 AM. Reason: mispelled word
Smashmouth225 is offline   Reply With Quote