Old 06-07-2007, 05:13 PM   #4
Black@Gold Forever32
Banned
Supporter

Member Number: 2290
Default Re: Pirates Select Pitcher in First Round

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
Same old, same old. Further proof that this ownership group doesn't give a damn about winning. Then again why would they when they have sheep giving them money during every home game? The same sheep who will be calling in the local sport shows tonight complaining and acting surprised with this decision.

Wonder what Junker will have to say about this: http://www.pittsburghlive.com/x/pitt.../s_510855.html

You're totally right 83....The sheep need to stop attending those games...I try to tell my Dad to stop going to the Pirate games...But he is such a diehard and he loves his Buccos...He actually like baseball more then football....So he will always support the Pirates....I'm still a Pirate fan and always will be but this is getting old how the Nuttens just don't give a damn about fielding a winning team....So I won't attended any Pirate games in the near future when iI'm in the Pittsburgh area.....Its time for the fans to say enough is enough....A pitcher yet again.... I can't wait to talk to my Dad about this one....lol

At least I still can read about the 60 Bucs or the 71/79 Pirates teams....Or I still have memories of the 90-92 Pirates teams...No world series titles in the 90s but at least they were division winners...I don't know what I would do if the Pirates actually won their division in the near future....
Black@Gold Forever32 is offline   Reply With Quote