View Single Post
Old 06-08-2007, 05:02 PM   #14
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,813 Times in 4,475 Posts
Default Re: planning a summer trip to pittsburgh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by X-Terminator View Post
As for the Pirates tickets, section 139 is the first section in center field and they're pretty good seats - not far above field level. Hopefully by then they won't be 20 games under .500 and not worth watching LOL...
thanks. i got a chance to look at a seating chart and saw theyre pretty much right behind the pitcher. im assuming D is the 4th row up and i think griffey jr. still plays center so i will have to think of some good heckles. i was hoping most the seats would be empty so i could possibly shag a hr ball but they seem pretty packed.

that will be great if the pirates are only 20 games out of .500. i'll have a little extra something to root for! it will definitely be the closest seat ive ever had to the field, even though i hear every seat seems close to the field. last time i went was the final year at 3 rivers, exactly behind home plate but on the 6th level (red?). it was actually pretty cool up there.

has anyone been to the museum lately? i checked their website to see what exhibits they had and was extremely disappointed to see dinosaur hall is taken down and under complete renovation. is even the allosaurus in the entrance still up? my little girl is so pumped to see them. i guess dippy out front will have to do. from what i read the new exhibit open in november will be the finest in the world.

in the name of not being selfish i turned down the suggestion we make a day trip to the pro football hall of fame. i couldnt handle not going that close to the game or the inductions anyways.