Old 06-09-2007, 11:05 PM   #16
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,225 Times in 2,677 Posts
Default Re: Movies during the off season

Quote:
Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 View Post
It was just my opinion of the movie. I felt Clint showed the Japanese in a positive light. .
well that sucks. im a huge clint fan myself. i just watched million dollar baby" again about a month ago for its network debut. great movie, but then again, like "shawshank redemption" i may be a little biassed towards any movie morgan freeman nararrates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteelCzar76 View Post
I'll see your 'He Man' Artemis, and raise you a 'ThunderCats'. LOL (Ah yes,...those were different times,...simpler times)

Fantastic Four looks as if it will be better than the first one. Though i will admit that when it comes to the 'Super hero' genre,...i'm looking far ahead to the release of the 'Dark Knight' Batman Joint. And even further down the line to the 'Flash' movie that they're supposedly working on with Ryan Reynolds ?

Never really got into the Potter though. I can't sit through that much British accent,...unless it's a Guy Ritchie film. (Snatch or Lock Stock) LOL
i take it youre more of a DC fan than marvel? "snatch" is one of my favorites (only challenged by the recent "kill bill' series) and i find the "pikey?" spoken much more easilly understandable than what brits consider "english".

i was a fan to the transformers toys, comics, movie, and tv show as a kid. its a movie i will own. some of it was filmed in my neck of the woods (holloman afb). i was gonna try out to be an extra for the filming but they were looking for someone more of asian descent, and im just a white guy. but when you see a bunch of desert and treeless mountains, thats my back yard.

maidenarcher- i cant wait to see "knocked up". "40 year old virgin" is one of my favorite recent comedies. the sequel to "bruce almighty" is another i wont miss.