View Single Post
Old 06-11-2007, 02:15 AM   #2
Crushzilla
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 5106
Default Re: My Fantasy Football Team

Jackson is no doubt a solid pick up. He was incredibly efficient for me last season. Bulger, if healthy, is going to produce as well and the fact that Jackson will be a target for him in the passing game may mean you double up on yards and touchdowns a few times (always a good feeling). The issue is that when St. Louis plays a solid defense, you may find yourself buried, as well.

You are probably going to go with Lewis as your second RB most of the time and you picked up a good TE in Shock.

I assume you are playing two receivers every week. You're going to want to keep a VERY close eye on FA, because TO is the only really solid option there. Calvin Johnson is boom or bust in his first year and Santonio probably isn't going to rack up a lot of points unless this new offense sees A LOT more passing. Traditional Steeler number 2 receivers are merda when it comes to fantasy production (See Antwaan Randle El and... well... anyone other than Hines last year).

Good team defense and kicker. Solid start every week from both of them.

Not too bad, you have a few consistent producers, a few big potential guys... Could be a promising season