View Single Post
Old 06-14-2007, 07:13 PM   #4
Steelerstrength
Starter

Member Number: 3283
Default Re: Goodbye Tony the Tiger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets View Post
wow!! do these parents ever stop to think thier kids turn into butterballs because thier sittin on thier asses all day, playing video games instead of being outdoors getting exercise? i guess its a lot easier blamin someone else,instead of yourself...
Very true! Inactivety is number one, in my book, as the main contributor to childhood obesity. Time to go outside and play! Second is definitely the un-nutritional value of that which people allow their kids to consume.

Next time you're in line at the grocery store check out the contents of the baskets. It's sad to see obese parents with obese kids with nothing but soda & junk food. I wish I could help them understand what they're doing to my health insurance costs!

When I was a kid, it was Cheerios or Cream of Wheat (the cheap version). Now my breakfast is usually BBQ Chicken Breast, oatmeal with blueberries, rasberries & bananas, 16 oz of H2o, GAC fruit juice, and LifePak Nanotechnology vitamins & minerals. Damn I'm hungry just thinking about it!