Old 10-17-2005, 12:33 AM   #6
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 7,041 Times in 3,058 Posts
Default Re: Ben fires off at Peterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
We have to be really careful here because if Ben gets hurt in the future and misses time, it appears the team doesnt have much confidence in him. Let's hope that doesnt happen. We've never pointed fingers before, and we cant afford to start now.. we're better than that..

But for what its worth I agree w/ him, I think most fans do and the team prolly does as well.. hell if Ben was in there it probably, IMO, wouldnt have come down to that anyways.

Either way though, in OT after Quincy's return..as I mentioned in another thread.. it should have been run, run, FG, game over !! no matter who was at QB.. and that, play calling, falls on cowher and Wiz.
im pretty surre cowher didnt call for fumble, fumble, fg game over.

as for pattersons remarks.... their style of football??? what is that? losing? the jags havnt exactly set the world on fire in the past few years. ben was right and you gotta love that confidence he showed with those post game remarks. he was right and we all know it. 14-2 isnt that bad. a sb win is even better. point is its not over till its over.
tony hipchest is offline   Reply With Quote