tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark
Supporter

Member Number: 658
Thanked 10,370 Times in 4,306 Posts
Default Re: Cadaver Exhibit to Visit Pittsburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by HometownGal View Post
As part of my medic training back in the 80's, I had to watch 5 autopsies and if I could get through that (I made it through the first 4), I could deal with seeing cadavers peeled of their skin, but if anyone has a free ticket to this exhibition, please - please feel free to give it to someone else.
i always wanted to be a mortician as a kid. part of of my pre med classes, we got to study from the 4 cadavers at UNM medical school for a whole semester. it was awsome. i can honestly say ive had my face 4 inches from an old dead ladies cooch, and loved every minute of it.

i was pretty disappointed to see i was gonna be in pittsburgh and miss this show by several month, (almost as disappointed as missing the grand opening of the new dinosaur hall at the museum).

however they were changing a bilboard by my office yesterday and i drove by it today. its a huge advertisement for this show coming to el paso! i will get to see it after all.

major wood!

oh, and fansince76, if they let richards anywhere near those cadavers he may snort them.