View Single Post
Old 06-29-2007, 06:48 PM   #1
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,124 Times in 2,631 Posts
Default Schein vs. Wilcots- best division in NFL

the hosts of "the afternoon blitz" in sirius radio have translated their work to a segment on NFL networks "total access" that i think is gonna be a regular and what they described as the back and forth seen on espn's PTI.

todays topic was the best/strongest division in the nfl. ive read several comment on this board in the past dogging solomon wilcots (i guess because hes an ex bengal and people think his middle name is chris collinsworth) but i have never heard him bash the steelers. infact he is an ex-steeler and always praises the rooneys and team. he obviously (is one of the few who) feels the steelers can make the superbowl this year.

this is an interesting debate:

Soloman- afc north

his view is theres 3 teams with the capabilities to make it to the playoffs and have as good a chance as anybody to advance to the superbowl.

Schein- nfc west

his view is the browns drag down the afc north and because of them theres no way that division could be considered the best. he looks at the nfc west and sees 4 teams with the capabilities and talent to all get 8 wins or more although no more than possibly 1team can really be looked at as a superbowl contender.

is the sum of the whole greater than its individual parts?