View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 08:39 PM   #7
SteelCzar76
Banned

Member Number: 2498
Default Re: Oh, the irony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
When is the NAACP going to do away with the word designated by the "C" in their organization's name? Seems to me that is a racist term as well....

Personally at this point,....i don't find anything humorous about the topic of this thread at all. I don't care about the hypocrisy of the NAACP or any other organization on the face of this planet.

But what does concern me is bigotry in any form be it subtle or otherwise on the part of any person of any particular ethnicity. (Because it's absoloute foolishness and archaic)

"Stand up" people are just that,.... and it has nothing to do with "breed". And the same can be said for weak, lowlife, foul, self righteous jackals,...as this has nothing to do with "breed" either. But is based upon an individuals particular character.

Yes,..different ethnic groups in a general sense may have different ways of carrying themselves,...many of which are humorous to those whom are not of that particular 'group'. But that's the case all accross the board.

And when someone's punk azz laughs at or tries to belittle someone else and it's not just strictly for the sake of humor,......they should look in the mirror and know that whatever "ethnic" group they belong is also pretty "entertaining" itself to those whom they are taking any types of shots at via stereotype or otherwise. Even if done subtlely,... but yet with obvious venom and hatred in their hearts.
SteelCzar76 is offline   Reply With Quote