Some Q & A
1) What year were the Pittsburgh Steelers founded?
A: 1925, B: 1933, C: 1949, D: 1960
2) Which of the following Super Bowls did the Pittsburgh Steelers NOT win?
A: Super Bowl X, B: Super Bowl XIII, C: Super Bowl XIV, D: Super Bowl XXX
3) Who was the first Pittsburgh Steelers player inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame?
A: Walt Kiesling, B: Bill Dudley, C: Bobby Layne, D: Johnny McNally
4) Who did the Pittsburgh Steelers choose with the 1st overall pick of the 1970 NFL draft?
A: Mel Blount, B: Joe Green, C: Terry Bradshaw, D: Franco Harris
5) What Pittsburgh Steeler was named MVP of Super Bowl X?
A: Franco Harris, B: Terry Bradshaw, C: Lynn Swann, D: Roger Staubach
6) What was the most interceptions Mel Blount ever had in a single season?
A: 7, B: 9, C: 11, D: 13
7) Who set a Pittsburgh Steelers single-game record for receiving yards on November 10, 2002?
A: Hines Ward, B: Plaxico Burress, C: Antwaan Randle-El, D: Lynn Swann
We Live to Play We Play to Live