View Single Post
Old 07-29-2007, 07:21 PM   #22
Preacher
Living Legend

Member Number: 16327
Default Re: U.S. pledges funds to fight Central America gangs

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
Well, think about this, though. In a sense we may deserve to be hated, at least a little bit. I can't help but think of America's insane fascination with the triumvirate of evil, Drunky, Cokey and Dopey (Spears, Lohan and Hilton), Harry Potter book releases, reality TV, etc, etc.

Our young people idolize pieces of human garbage and expend thousands of hours a year wasting away in front of the boob tube, wedging their increasingly expanding behinds deeper into the sofa pillows munching Doritos and playing XBox while kids from around the World flock here to take advantage of the greatest post secondary and post graduate educational infrastructure ever established. We are lucky enough to retain enough of them to enable us to keep our edge. God forbid if these kids ever decided to go home en masse. We'd be left with a Country filled with blithering idiots. Ever looked at a list of graduates from a PhD program at any US College? 80% are foreigners. If it's science or engineering it's closer to 100%. Read this.
I couldn't get through your part of the post to read the article...

Dang good post...dead right on. Funny thing is... (without getting into politics), everyone likes to say it is our Geo-political posturing that causes and drives terrorism. However, what are they REALLY afraid of?

Quote:
I can't help but think of America's insane fascination with the triumvirate of evil, Drunky, Cokey and Dopey (Spears, Lohan and Hilton), Harry Potter book releases, reality TV, etc, etc.
Their children becoming like ours. That is why we are "The Great Satan."

And yeah... I just shake my head when I hear about teachers saying that they "Don't believe in homework." What a joke.

Even more so... I can't believe that people can go through college, and not write a paper more then 3-4 pages! Not have to do a research project that requires more then 3 or 4 sources.

What a joke.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote