View Single Post
Old 07-31-2007, 11:11 AM   #28
lamberts-lost-tooth
Banned

Member Number: 2363
Default Re: Winning the war....

Quote:
Originally Posted by j-dawg View Post
dude, way to cherry pick quotes with out putting any of them in context...

But for those who say we haven't found the banned manufacturing devices or banned weapons, they're wrong, we found them.
--George W. Bush Interview with TVP Poland 5/30/2003

The reason I keep insisting that there was a relationship between Iraq and Saddam and al Qaeda, because there was a relationship between Iraq and al Qaeda.
--George. W. Bush Washington, D.C., Jun. 17, 2004

Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we.
--George. W. Bush Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004

i can see how this could be fun...
Your answer would be relevant except that Bush has not changed his position other than to admit that the intell given to BOTH parties was faulty (as was the intel given to most countries)

HOWEVER....the liberals I quoted have TRIED to make it seem that the Bush administration was the source of the intel...and have tried to seperate themselves from their own statements to make it look as if they were not equally culpable.

How many times have you heard people AND the Dems say that "Bush LIED about WMD's"....why doesthe acceptance of the intel make him a liar....yet liberals never mention Kerry...Gore...and the other Dems that bought into it?

The only difference I see is the hypocrisy of the Dems who are trying to pin blame on Bush after backing the war at the beginning but waffling when it has become politically expedient.
lamberts-lost-tooth is offline   Reply With Quote