MasterOfPuppets
Living Legend
Supporter

Member Number: 1990
Thanked 4,246 Times in 1,805 Posts
Default Re: 14 Reason to Deport Illegal Aliens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Counselor View Post
I'm going to be a voice of dissent on this one. I absolutely believe there needs to be reforms in the system, but I don't agree with most of you on this. I'd like to see some numbers on how much illegal aliens put back into the economy with their labor etc. I've known a few (who are currently legal (with visas and trying to get citizenship). They work very hard at jobs that most "Americans" wouldn't even consider---especially in argiculture and certain service industries.
The reason the government turns a blind eye---I believe---is because illegals fill a certain niche in our economy.

I know this isn't the subject of the post, but the talk about "building a wall" really angers me. People use the safety/trerrorism excuse, but that is just BS. The 911 terrorists entered through Canada---don't hear anything about a wall up there.
you know what angers me? riding by a construction site and seeing 50 mexicans working when i'm laid off ,because the company i work for was outbid on the job ,because thier paying LEGAL wages, to LEGAL citizens of this country!!

"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government fears the people, there is liberty." - Thomas Jefferson

"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first." -Thomas Jefferson

"The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but newspapers." - Thomas Jefferson

MasterOfPuppets is offline   Reply With Quote