View Single Post
Old 10-25-2005, 11:53 AM   #17
BB2W
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 328
Default Re: Steelers '06 draft

I like the DE, RB, WR selections on the first day (not necessarily in that order).

With Ike and Deshea being free agents, and this likely being Williams last season... I think there is a good chance that we do draft another corner.

Honestly, if the Steelers don't sign El... I want them to draft Michael Robinson (QB Penn State) This guy is one of the best athletes in the nation. He is big, strong, fast, and smart he graduated from PSU in 3 1/2 years with a 3.75 GPA... I think he will be the next college QB converted to WR, and I bet he will be the best. He started like 5 games at RB, and 7 at WR, and now he is our full time QB. He would have played QB earlier but PSU had noone to hand the ball to or throw it to. He has a cannon for an arm and could be an emergency QB in the NFL. He is such a great footbal player (ala Hines Ward), and is very exciting with the ball in his hands. if he can avoid the hype that surrounded El and Matt Jones we will be able to get him later in the draft, and what a steal it would be...

I will be starting a draft Mike Robinson petition at the end of the season.