View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 09:49 PM   #5
PisnNapalm
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 1225
Default Re: Paranoia gone too far....

WTF is wrong with the world?

Just 30 years ago I played with GI Joes. I had a bunch of them and all of them had guns. I played with the tanks and planes too. All my friends had them. We played war and cop and robbers and cowboys and indians with our arsenal of realistic looking metal and plastic guns. My favorite was an M16 look alike.

Now kids are being arrested for having Airsoft battles with bright orange plastic guns that shoot soft plastic pellets. Kids are suspended from school because a drawing.... A F-ING DRAWING "resembles" a gun in a Freudian inkblot kind of way.

I fear that our country is going down the shitter in a hurry when the people in charge will suspend a kid for that drawing. It's not like he drew a gangsta with an Uzi spraying down a playground. I dunno what he drew but it sure as hell isn't a gun.

I think we were all alot better off when people weren't so afraid of guns. Guns are a fact of life. When you outlaw the guns only outlaws will have them. Stop being afraid of the guns and do something about the scumbags that use them illegally.

arrg.... I'm sorry to go off on a tangent like but the damn farking liberal democrats are turning us into a country of pussies.