View Single Post
Old 08-26-2007, 09:27 AM   #2
83-Steelers-43
Living Legend

Member Number: 1009
Default Re: Real sports on HBO

I watched the show ondemand and the Pacman interview was comical. I'm not a Bryant Gumbel fan to begin with so I never watch the show, but I was interested to see how many underhand softballs Bryant (The olympics are whitey's game) Gumbel would throw at Pacman.

Needless to say, I was not surprised. He asked about Pacman's first arrest, Pacman replied "not guilty", Gumbel put his head like a puppet and asked about his second arrest, same reply from Pacman. That went on for a good while during the interview. It was a joke. Pacman basically lied through his teeth during the whole interview. It was either "I'm not guilty" or "I have bad luck" or "I'm a big fish in a little pond". The 'man' takes absolutely no responsibility for the shooting which left one paralyzed. Truly a scumbag.

The Javon Walker story was just sad. That's about it. That story is further proof (IMO) that nothing good can happen to an athlete during the early hours of the morning while at a club. Either you will find trouble or trouble will find you. Very sad story and my heart goes out to all of those involved.

I simply fast forwarded the piece on dog fighting. I've heard enough about what those pieces of shit do to those dogs for amusement purposes. I did not need to hear and see it again.