View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 01:18 PM   #15
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Richard Seymour out 6 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rog View Post
O.k. so I have no problem admitting to not being a good speller. The age of the Pats LB have nothing to do with anyone getting injured. I was not trying to make a connection between the two. What I was trying to say was with the age of the LB the possibility that they may not be as good as they have in the past could hurt and when you add in that Seymour will miss 6 weeks and Harrison out 4 weeks the first month or so could be a little harder than expected.
Its just a bug bear of mine - getting a players name wrong (and Seymour gets this worse than most) when its already there in the title..even the OP couldn't manage to spell it correctly two consecutive posts

Anyhow, I agree that the combined losses will definitely hurt - we will lose performance, that is absolutely guaranteed.... I just hope we can scheme and play well enough in other areas to counteract thise two losses.

Another poster PM'ed me on this subject before the thread went up and I totally agreed that those losses would hurt.
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote