View Single Post
Old 09-02-2007, 03:31 PM   #30
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Richard Seymour out 6 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDown24 View Post
Hmmm... Considering I never wanted to place a bet... How about the winner donates 4 games worth of HGH to SteelersFever?

I am just saying my opinion. That is something you do in every post including negatives about the Steeler which most people here don't take offense to... But whenever someone says something about the downfalling Pats you go overboard defending it. Why it gotta be like that? Is that why you lost mod?

Honestly tough if I had the $ to spare I would take the bet because no matter who donates to SF everyones a winner :)
Overboard?

Hardly.

Sure, I defend points when I think they should be made, you wont hear me complain about Goodell, even though he suspended one of my favorite players and a key part of the Patriots D - mainly because I agree with the suspension.

So you wont take the bet? Not even $5?

I'll make these bets with anyone regarding pretty much any team - only two people have actually agreed to these bets (low value to avoid bad feelings) - both of them lost and one no longer posts here.

Its just a way of saying 'I believe in what I am saying' and not just spouting off the first thing that comes into your head.
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote