Old 09-02-2007, 02:39 PM   #32
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 8,166 Times in 3,484 Posts
Default Re: Richard Seymour out 6 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livinginthe past View Post

Possibly the most important offseason acquisition was Welker, we get stronger and the Dolphins (who always play us hard..damn them) get weaker.

For me the Stallworth and Moss moves have nothing but question marks at this point...the answers will only become evident as we move through the season.
i agree. he could be what b. stokely was to manning a few years back. and if brady has shown anything its that he will throw to the smartest person who knows the offense and knows how to find the holes in the defense. that person is welker. and the contract they gave him proves that, along with the picks they surrendered.

the 1 year deals they gave the 2 big names, and the fact that no wr's made the list of final cuts shows me the ammount of faith they have. they definitely have hedged their bets and not put all their chickens in 1 offensive basket. im even thinking dillon is on speed dial, incase of rb emergency.

however i have never really been concerned with their offense. and samuel signing could be a saving factor for their defense. so do they go after donovan darius?