Old 09-06-2007, 09:25 PM   #505
X-Terminator
Mr. Wrong
Supporter

Member Number: 2550
Default Re: Vick indicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Socks View Post
Vick was indicted by the federal government.
Wow, you're a regular Sherlock Holmes!

Quote:
It's no secret that the feds hate black people.
I could give you a million examples showing that that's a load of hooey, but why waste the bandwidth? Besides, you know that's complete bullshit, and are just using it to try to defend the indefensible.

Quote:
Why else would they pursue Vick for a simple dogfighting ring?
Um, maybe because it's ILLEGAL? Oh wait, you don't believe that people should be punished for breaking the law. My mistake.

Quote:
People do it all the time.
That may be, but so far they haven't been stupid enough to get caught, unlike Vick. But I bet you because of the fact that he was stupid enough to get caught, that a LOT more of these rings will be uncovered and busted up. It's the one and only thing in this whole affair that we owe Vick a debt of gratitude for.

Quote:
Vick is a target of racial profiling,
No, he isn't. Saying it a million times will not make it so. He's a target because he was engaged in illegal activity. The color of his skin has absolutely nothing to do with it.

The racism card is played out. It won't work anymore. Vick broke the law, and Vick should pay the price. Period.

Quote:
and he's famous.
That gets you one dollar. Would you care to try for two?

Quote:
As for what he did, he has been doing it since he was a kid.
So he's been a criminal most of his life? Somehow, I'm not surprised.

Quote:
Someone had to introduce him to dogfighting. Maybe it was something that was popular where he was growing up. If that is the case we shouldn't be blaming Vick. we should blame society.
So if someone told you to jump off a bridge...naked...in the Arctic...would you do it? I thought not.

Vick had the choice of not getting involved in dogfighting. He did, and now he's dealing with the consequences of that decision. He has no one to blame but himself.

Society did not screw Michael Vick. The Feds did not screw Michael Vick. Michael Vick screwed Michael Vick, plain and simple. It's about time you and the rest of his apologists realized that and stopped the pathetic excuses.

Last edited by X-Terminator; 09-07-2007 at 09:32 AM.
X-Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote