Old 09-09-2007, 12:49 AM   #22
Haiku_Dirtt
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1645
Default Pono...do the right thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by pittsburghp8baller View Post
i think i have enough people to start a hawaii football thread. this is a place where the few of the hawaii fans can finally talk together about hawaii's season.

i know there are a couple of people who actually live in hawaii by any chance did any1 go to the game

i was wondering who took ian sample spot in the starting lineup. i heard it was either goin to be malcolm lane or cj hawthorne but i never heard for sure
This thread would be dead if it were June Jones alone promoting in Steeler Country.

But the die hard Steeler contingency here (on Maui) are seeds from trees rooted in Mt. Lebo, North Hills, Moon, Upper St. Clair, Ross, Fox Chapel and vicinity.

I dunno. But seeing a token football program evolve into a viable third tier program happened when Jones switched to the aloha shirts. Jones has always reminded me of Ted Tollner -the wrong guy at the wrong time.

And now that his 'sabbatical' in paradise has manifested into a quasi second tier program with a preseason distant Heisman runner-up, this thread is nothing short of well...pono.

IMHO Colt has no chance. Usually anything east of the Mississippi is a novelty in football terms. I'm still shocked that Carson Palmer got the nod.

Here's the HUGE but though. Just read the headlines. It seems that the demise is now EAST of the Mississippi. And since I don't see a viable candidate at USC...

all I can say is "GO COLT!" (not Colts)
Haiku_Dirtt is offline   Reply With Quote