Old 09-09-2007, 01:32 AM   #8
Haiku_Dirtt
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 1645
Default Quack Quack Fizz Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by revefsreleets View Post
Oregon looks like a really good team. USC better watch out. I was sure that Michigan would rebound, but the Ducks are better than I thought, and Michigan's defense is really bad. It could be a really long year for the Wolverines.
It does take an 0-4 start to the season (ND, Michigan combined) for this response - not to mention Auburn, Georgia.

And the close calls?

Oregon looked like a really good team in 2000. NO. If fact their defense was choke and nothing short of pure nasty. The Ducks were dogrobbed of their right to the National Title because Miami vs. Nebraska had the sex appeal.

I didn't pile on Michigan last week so I could this week. What about all of your losses on defense to the NFL? They weren't in the NFL last year when you lost to the Buckeyes and the Trojans. One key reason why USC lost to Texas in the Rose Bowl is because Lofa Tatupu left as a JUNIOR to call plays as a ROOKIE for the the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. The third-string linebackers were lost.

No animosity here towards the Wolverines. Be happy you didn't have Larry Smith as HC.

As for SC...hell yeah they better watch out. Each and every f--king week.
Haiku_Dirtt is offline   Reply With Quote