View Single Post
Old 09-12-2007, 09:21 PM   #39
Rotorhead
Head Coach
Supporter

Member Number: 703
My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Steelers vs Bills

Well, living in Denver and having a Broncos fan for a wife, I was forced to watch the Broncos/Bills game. As was stated earlier, Bailey and Bly are probably the top 2 corners in the league (and it showed in this game) so the poor off production from the Bills passing game will probably increase against us. The cover2 wrinkle to our def should help out with big plays as well as our pass rush. I do see us shutting down the running game as we always do. With all their injuries to their def I can see us moving up and down the field fairly easily. The Broncos had little problems moving the ball, just couldnt end drives and uncharacteristically missed field goals, or that game would have been over alot sooner. As long as we can avoid the "stupid" mistakes that cause turnovers and can contain their return game, this will be an easy game. If we lose the turnover battle and the ST game, it will be close still. My prediction - 34 - 10 Steelers - We will win the turnover battle and keep the big returns out.
Rotorhead is offline   Reply With Quote