View Single Post
Old 09-15-2007, 04:13 PM   #18
Crushzilla
Team Owner
Supporter

Member Number: 5106
Default Re: Roethlisberger/Arians on same page

They played the audio for this interview on DVE the other day. Ben wasn't trying to take anything away from Arians. When he made that comment about the plays with Arians it was while he was talking about changing plays at the line of scrimmage.

I suppose the Quarterback is always going to be subjected to criticisms...

I'm going to wait until Ben comes out and directly says something about someone in the organization, instead of digging through quotes and playing the "spin."

My

Now that I've been part of the problem. I'll try to salvage this thread from the hijack.

I like the chemistry between Holmes and Ben. In the interview, Mike asked Ben, after he had said that he looked at Hines to trick the safety that he then let it fly to Holmes, if he even looked to see if he was open or if he just put it up? Ben said that he knew he'd be open, but he didn't really see the other safety coming.

Holmes took the initiative and made some moves to help out Ben. The WRs this year have to do more than they did last year to bail out Roethlisberger. I'm liking this, but let's see how it stacks up against a real team.