Atlanta Dan
Resigned
Supporter

Member Number: 728
Thanked 7,438 Times in 3,319 Posts
Default Re: Roethlisberger/Arians on same page

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
Some in this forum are just a complete joke....I didn't see anything wrong with what Ben said......lol Whats wrong with a QB wanting to see plays that he likes in a game plan? Plus whats wrong with a QB stating the plays the Steelers scored on are the one he campaigned for? Plus why are some fans always trying to look the negative in something?lol

I think our collective thought should be on the beating the Steelers are going to put on the Bills and not trying to look for something negative every time Ben opens his mouth....lol

No wonder why Terry Bradshaw stayed away for so long with constant B.S. by some fans...lol
Sorry for the tone of my post - thanks for making me see the light

I am glad Cowher and Whiz are gone, since they did not let Ben comment on the play calling, refused to let him work overtime at the practice facilities, and told him to throw the ball into coverage last year rather than throw it away.

I am glad Ben responded to Tomlin saying his new role in the offense was being overemphasized by saying Tomlin did not know what went on last year, given that Tomlin does not have Ben's work ethic or attention to detail and obviously would not have asked the assistants or management who have remained how anything was handled under the old regime - Tomlin should just ask Ben how things went on last year since we know Ben will never shade the facts

By criticizing Ben I obviously am a secret Ravens/Pats fans - true fans only criticize players when they lose

In all seriousness - we just disagree on this

As I said in my original post, I simply do not like it when jocks (or attorneys, or doctors, or salespeople, or other individuals) need to let you know how hard they are working, how much they are contributing, and feel some need to keep taking shots at ex-colleagues (e.g. - "We joked last year, we'd talk to 'Whiz' (former offensive coordinator Ken Whisenhunt) and tell him what we (as quarterbacks) liked and didn't like," Roethlisberger said. "And the plays we liked never got called and the plays we didn't like always were called")

Speak well of your co-workers and let them be the source of praise for your work.
Hopefully Ben will get the message that Tomlin apparently wants him to cool it on all the comments about his role with the offense.
Atlanta Dan is online now   Reply With Quote