View Single Post
Old 09-17-2007, 10:39 AM   #33
Indy_Steelers
Team Captain

Member Number: 1117
Default Re: Steelers have proven little

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackHammer View Post
I think there's one thing that the Steelers have proven. We've proven that we can beat the teams that we're supposed to beat. We couldn't make that statement last year. No game is a gimme, but I feel more comfortable this year about playing teams that we should beat as opposed to last year. I do agree though, that we won't be able to say great until we beat some better teams, and I'm confident that we'll do just that.
AMEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
Yep, never mind that Alexander and Baldy lost to a team comprised largely of our castoffs today. Prisuta = clueless assclown.

If I have any apprehension about our team, it's the offense - we should have been up 28-0 at half instead of 12-0. FGs aren't going to cut it against the better teams down the road.
It seemed to me that we were trying to force a TD to Hines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
The Steelers are supposed to blow these teams out and they are.....If the Steelers were struggling to beat these teams then I think there would be some room for concern.....lol
AMEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 View Post
Yes the Chargers were 14-2 last year...But the day Norv Turner was hired as HC was a dark one for the Bolts....That guy is a tool and sucks as a HC.......He will lead that talented team nowhere....They still should win the AFC West though by default...lol Plus Rivers looked like Rex Grossman tonight....I don't want to hear it was all the Pats defense...He made some terrible throws tonight..lol

But the Pats won big so props to them..... Freaking Randy Moss needs to run over a traffic cop or something...I hate seeing that lazy quitter having success....That gutless trash doesn't deserve a ring....
I knew SD was in trouble to when the hired Norv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fansince'76 View Post
I have no problem with the Pats being a favorite - they've earned (cough) that right. But for the writer to suggest that the Bungles are amongst the "upper echelon" in the league is laughable.
It is laughable since they have only won 27 (that is an average of 9-7) games in the last 3 seasons and are 0-1 in the playoffs and for that matter have not even won a playoff game in what, 17 years.