Old 09-17-2007, 07:19 PM   #192
tony hipchest
IRONMAN a.k.a. Tony Stark

Member Number: 658
Thanked 6,081 Times in 2,617 Posts
Default Re: NFL To Fine Belichick 500 Grand + Draft Picks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan View Post
Checking out the visitor's locker room is despicable (and something I have no doubt the Pats did) but If you leave your plays on the blackboard you should expect the worst - it is like visiting someone else's office for a meeting and leaving your confidential documents or laptop unattended in their conference room when everyone goes to lunch.

Trust but verify - Ronald Reagan
jimmy johnson revealed he used to have someone go dig through the trash in the coaches press box after games. coordinators sometimes would toss a whole gameplan.

alot have minimized how much of an advantage there is from just filming on the sidelines. its not just that. when you add that advantage with all the other advantages theyve gained by cheating, it adds up to a huge advantage. belichick is definitely the "best". the best cheater.

very kind of goodell to allow the patriots to use all their chargers tapes and notes before they were summoned.

not that thats an excuse. i believe parcells when he says what a state of coaching transition the chargers are in. and i believe keyshawn johnson when he says the chargers needed to sign a good reliable wr (such as himself).