View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 09:30 AM   #30
ShutDown24
Team President

Member Number: 3997
Default Re: Lewis 'smug and condescending'

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantStop85 View Post
Anyone outside of the Steeler nation would laugh at that logic. I guess Ben Roethlisberger is better than Dan Marino and Peyton Manning before last season too?

What? I said Heath Miller is better than Reggie Kelly...do you not agree?

CJ is arguably the best wide receiver in the league right now...Hines is great, don't get me wrong, but Chad gets the edge.
No he is not better than either of them (yet). But he is better than Palmer if you want to win. Ben can win games that Palmer only puts up big stats in (Bengals VS Browns anyone???)...

She was laughing at the fact that there was even enough competition to mention Kelly I think lol....

I can name about 10 receivers before Johnson that I would rather have. He had a few drops in your last game, isn't a sound run blocker, talks up his play way higher than it actually is, gets injured (Or nearly) injured too often. I would always take the better all around player over the better pass catcher. Even if we were strictly debating the route running/pass catching part of the position Randy Moss is a better player right now.

Like I said above... No matter what you are debating about Steelers/Bengals it always comes down to...

Bengals = Stats, Steelers = Rings. End of story.