View Single Post
Old 09-22-2007, 07:01 PM   #118
stillers4me
Living Legend

Member Number: 2656
Default Re: Week 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXTheSteelKingsXx View Post
I haven't heard much on James Harrison this week, I assume this means he is going to go Sunday. Last I heard, he just had a stiff neck. Does anyone have any information on him?
From everything I've read, he's fine and has put in at least one full practice.

Quoted from this week's Steelers Digest:

Quote:
"Harrison sqabbled with the paramedics, telling them he was fine, and then he reappeared on the sidelines in the second half in full uniform hoping to play."

"He might have slashed their tires so they couldn't get him to the hospital or something, but I'm glad he's OK, " said Clark Haggans. "Whatever's mangled in the ambulance, I'm sure they can fix it and repair it."

"Tomlin confirmed that Harrison ran headfirst into Casey Hamptons's rear end on his final play, but couldn't confirm that was how he was injured."
I'm loving Harrison more and more each week...........I thnk we have the makings of a Lambert-like legend on our hands!!
"We're not going to turn our backs on him," Ward said. "We're going to treat him like our brother. We're going to accept him back and be very supportive of him and help him get through this. In this locker room, he's still our quarterback."
stillers4me is offline   Reply With Quote