Re: PFW power rankings
Originally Posted by lamberts-lost-tooth
Carucci is such an idiot....check out the two NFC teams he has ranked above us...we beat a 2-0 team and actually DROPPED in the power rankings by one.
Vic Carucci | NFL.com
This is how the NFL's 32 teams stack up after Week 3:
IN THE HUNT
Teams, listed with record and previous week's ranking, that look good enough to be among the 12 playoff qualifiers but not based on conference
1. New England (3-0; 1): The Patriots can score, and win, at will. You can't say that about any other team in the league.
2. Indianapolis (3-0; 2): After surviving two tough divisional road games that they lost a year ago, the Colts have every reason to feel they're actually stronger than they were on the way to winning the Super Bowl.
3. Dallas (3-0; 3): With a playmaking defense to complement the highly effective throwing and running of Tony Romo, the Cowboys could quickly separate themselves from the rest of the NFC.
4. Green Bay (3-0; 5): Brett Favre's arm can continue to work wonders and the defense is solid, but imagine how much scarier this team would be if it had a running game.
5. Pittsburgh (3-0; 4): Being good, solid and steady could take this team a long way.
6. Tennessee (2-1; unranked): Vince Young is quickly rising to elite status among quarterbacks.
7. Houston (2-1; 6): It was a game effort vs. the Colts, and the Texans have a chance to rebound quickly vs. Atlanta.
8. Baltimore (2-1; unranked): Can a two-headed quarterback approach work? The Ravens and Cardinals apparently think so.
9. Jacksonville (2-1; unranked): David Garrard can build plenty of confidence with that Mile High victory.
10. Washington (2-1; 8): The Redskins have a long time to think about that goal-line stuff by the Giants.
11. San Francisco (2-1; 11): Injuries are beginning to mount.
12. Detroit (2-1; 7): Just when it seemed the Lions were ready to show they aren't the same, old Lions ? the same, old Lions showed up.
I dont know how Green bay or dallas could be ranked ahead of us. We blow out our oppenent week in and weak out. When the cowboys were on their heels against tge gmen. No respect giving to the stillers liek usual
xbox live gamertag= NtL doubledooky
I dedicate the 36 at the end of my name to thee Jerome bettis
"Working hard beats talent that doesn't work hard."- Kevin Durrant
IF YOU ARE NOT A STEELERS FAN CLICK HERE
--------------DA Offical Steelers Soulja Boy Dance----------------------