View Single Post
Old 09-29-2007, 07:44 AM   #3
Livinginthe past
Living Legend

Member Number: 478
Default Re: Bengals paying for draft miseries

Cincy have definitely had a tough time with injuries - im not one who particularly agree's with the 'everybody gets 'em you just have to deal with 'em' clich?.

Fact is, they are pretty short handed for this game - not that i'm looking past them at all - they have two very high quality WR's in TJ and Chad and excellent QB in Carson but they will struggle to run the ball and that is bound to have an impact on their offensive production.

I think we have enough on D to slow them down.

I don't know if the Bengals were ever in with a shout of getting AD - apparently he chose the teams he was willing to go to (New England and Washington are the only two I know of) so you can't really put that one their FO.
They've been great for a while now, three Super Bowls' worth of great. But only this season have the New England Patriots become The Show, the must-see team of stars, pretty boys and reformed bad boys. Suddenly, the Patriots are not simply great; they're compelling, fascinating, appearing to be almighty and a touch lawless.
The Patriots didn't bother with swagger to start this NFL season; they went straight to defiant. Either you're one of them or you're about to get crushed.
Livinginthe past is offline   Reply With Quote